What is RTT?
Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) is a pioneering therapy based on neuroscience, that offers fast, effective results by combining the most beneficial principles of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, NLP and CBT.
RTT delivers extraordinary, permanent change from physical, emotional and psychological pain by reframing our core beliefs, values, habits and emotions that are deep in the subconscious.
By rapidly rewiring the neural pathways of the brain, RTT replaces our out-dated belief systems and negative patterns of behaviour. New life-affirming beliefs are formed and the healing process begins.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A SESSION
Sessions range from 90 to 2 ½ hrs depending on the issue and individual.
You are always in control in an RTT session.
You can expect to feel relaxed yet in a heightened state of awareness, fully aware of everything that is being said.
You are never ‘out of it’ or in a trance.
Questions asked in an RTT session are to get to the root cause quickly of a presenting issue or symptom in your body.
Discovering when, why & how things were created or how they came to be.
There are many tools available to help you come to an understanding of what it is that’s been holding you back.
Once uncovered and understood, change can occur RAPIDLY.
And issues can be transformed within the session.
Pleasure is then linked to your new empowering beliefs & a personalised audio recording is made for you.
This very important audio should be listened to for a minimum of 21 days.
* 60% of the therapy & transformation is within the session. The other 40% happens afterwards though your new found consciousness & committed listening to the recording.
After sessions check ins are included.
RTT sessions are always tailored to you as an individual.
Specific needs and desired outcomes are discussed prior to any sessions.
Marisa Peer is a world renowned speaker, therapist, and best-selling author with over three decades of experience.
Named Best British Therapist by Men’s Health magazine and featured in Tatler’s Guide to Britain’s 250 Best Doctors, she uses her experiences treating patients including rock stars, CEOs, elite Olympic athletes, royalty and Oscar-winning actors to inform her life-changing speeches and lectures.
She has been voted best speaker at numerous conferences including The Mastermind Group London, the Women in Business Superconference and Awesomeness Fest 2015.
Discover the root, the cause and the reason for your issue.
Uncover the limiting beliefs that have held you back.
Change the meaning attached to events from your past so you can be liberated and free.
Reclaim your voice, your power and your self-worth.
Reconnect you to the extraordinary confidence you were born with.
Rewire your mind for success and live the life you are meant to live.
Experience rapid, permanent, all-pervasive change.
“I feel new wonderful transformations happening with every passing day.
I feel I am ENOUGH now!”
“Since doing one session, my confidence began increasing more and more every single day. The feelings of guilt and shame that I had before no longer exist.”
Graduates of RTT® complete a rigorous programme of training in order to become certified. We have been eternally audited and validated as a training provider by organisational bodies across the world including: General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR), American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH), International Association of Counsellors & Therapists (IACT) and the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT).